The Big Apple, the city that never sleeps, the muse of film directors and writers alike, the host city of Pasqua’s American headquarters, and possibly the most desired tourist destination in the entire world. Everyone’s dream, right? Well, that dream might just come true. Pasqua offers you the chance to win two unforgettable trips to New York! How? By participating in our photo contest, as presented at our Vinitaly 2019 Master Class!
Enter the contest by 10st August. A jury of experts will judge all the photos that include the required tags, selecting 2 WINNERS, on 31stAugust, for the most original content and the best interpretation of the Pasqua philosophy. The two top prizes are a 4-day trip (3 nights) to New York in October 2019. Additionally, 3rd to 20th place winners will all be awarded a prestigious 7-bottle case of Pasqua wine.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A 10% DISCOUNT CODE TO PURCHASE YOUR FAVOURITE WINE FROM OUR E-SHOPOR THE TANNICOWEBSITE & SNAP THE BEST PIC YOU CAN!
USE THE CODE PASQUALOVESNY AT THE CHECK-OUT!
Note: Contest open to anyone above the age of 18 only.
‘’The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram.’’
The following General Terms and Conditions and Specific Terms and Conditions apply to the contest entitled ‘#pasquawinesloveny’,
promoted by the company Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A, with registered office in Via Belvedere, 135 - 37131 Verona (VR), Italy, and VAT NO. & FISCAL CODE 02907550236.
Italy and abroad.
From 15thJune 2019 to 10thAugust 2019.
All Instagram users over the age of 18.
All participants must take a photograph that captures the essence of Pasqua or presents its products in the best possible light, combined, for example, with a particular dish, mise en place, special location or context, such as in front of a scenic view or in a particular environment, inspired by the Masterclass organized at Vinitaly 2019, or by its website or social media profiles, with the following specific requirements.
All participants must, in the period from 15thJune 2019 to 10thAugust 2019, post (i.e. publish) their own photographs on their own personal Instagram profiles, tag @pasquawines in the photographs, and comment the posts with the hashtags #pasquawinesloveny and #vinitalyinternational. On the conclusion of the contest, two (2) of the posted photographs will be selected to each win a trip to New York. The photographs will be selected and judged on the characteristics specified in Article 1 of the Specific Terms and Conditions and on considerations including photographic quality, number of Instagram likes received during the contest period, and the evaluation of the expert jury composed of 3 members, Riccardo Pasqua, Chief Executive Officer of Pasqua, Silvia Bifaro, Food Photographer, and Stevie Kim, Managing Director of Vinitaly International, who will reward the two users who are deemed to have best interpreted the philosophy of the brand. Ten (10) users, ranked in the contest in descending order from 3rdplace to 12thplace, will each be rewarded with a 7-bottle case of Pasqua branded wine, including the products named 11 Minutes, Cecilia Beretta ComeMe, Prosecco Magnum Famiglia Pasqua, PassioneSentimento Rosso, PassioneSentimento Bianco, Cecilia Beretta Picaie, and Family Pasqua Amarone.
The winners will be contacted by Pasqua staff via Instagram’s Direct Message function, before being announced officially on the website pasqua.it.
The winners will be selected by 31stAugust 2019 and announced officially by 15thSeptember 2019.
SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1 – Characteristics of each photograph admitted to the contest
1. The photograph must frame a bottle of wine carrying a visible Pasqua branded label in a context such as, by way of non-exhaustive example, a lunch, a dinner, an aperitif with friends, a convivial moment or event, a mise en place, or in combination with a particular dish.
2. No photomontage or photo-editing that modifies the subjects in image are allowed, although basic colour filters and effects are allowed.
3. Photos ignoring the above characteristics will not be considered in the contest.
Article 2 – Responsibilities and obligations of users participating in the contest
By participating in the contest, the authors of the photographs entered into the contest confirm and declare that:
1. They have read the entirety of the General Terms and Conditions and of the Specific Terms and Conditions.
2. The photographs uploaded for the contest have actually been taken and created by themselves.
3. The photographs do not contain any obscene, explicitly sexual, violent, offensive or defamatory material.
4. The photographs do not contain material that discriminates on the basis of gender, ethnicity or religion.
5. The photographs do not contain material of a political nature.
6. They have obtained the permission to publish all photographs featuring other people from those same people (via a written and countersigned waiver).
7. Only one personal Instagram account per user is used to enter the contest.
8. The personal Instagram account is used on an exclusive basis, excluding the possibilities of more than one person accessing the account and of the upload of photographs with multiple rights ownership.
9. The usernames of the accounts are not used for commercial or advertising purposes and do not make any vulgar or offensive references. Failure to comply with these two constraints will result in the removal of the user from the contest.
10. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that the publication of the photographs does not raise any form of legal dispute. The purchase of likes or the use of bots to artificially increase the number of likes applied to the photograph is therefore prohibited.
11. The contest promoter has the right to remove from the competition any photographs deemed unsuitable or not having met the criteria expressed herein.
12. Winners must mention in every communication relating to their winning photograph that they have won the #pasquawinesloveny contest and include the mandatory tag #vinitalyinternational.
13. The contest promoter reserves the right to request that participants and winners, at any time during the running of the contest, provide proof that they were members of the social network before the contest period. If such proof is then not provided, the participant or winner will be excluded.
14. It is mandatory to be a follower of Pasqua’s official Instagram profile in order to participate in the contest with your own photograph.
15. The profile of the user who uploads the photograph to Instagram must be set as a Public Profile (and not as a Private Profile) throughout the duration of the contest. The ‘Private Account’ setting must therefore be deselected.
16. The photograph must be tagged @pasquawines directly in the photograph and/or its caption, and not in the comments below the post.
17. Together with hashtags deemed suitable by the user, the caption (i.e. the text space associated with the photograph) must contain the official hashtags of the contest: #pasquawinesloveny and #vinitalyinternational.
18. All photographs bearing the official tag @pasquawines and the official hashtags of the contest, #pasquawinesloveny and #vinitalyinternational, may be re-posted on the social platforms belonging to Pasqua and used in any sponsored campaigns on the same social networks.
Article 3 – Publication rights
The author of the photograph assigns all use rights of the image to Pasqua, which may freely make use of such rights. In any use of the image on Instagram or Facebook, Pasqua shall be free to mention or to not mention the winner author by his or her Instagram username. Participation in the contest implies that the participant acknowledges and accepts the terms of consent to the processing of his or her personal data, as indicated in the extended policy regulation published at the following link: https://www.pasqua.it/it/privacy-policy/.
Article 4 – Prizes
As indicated above, the main prize consists of a trip to New York and a 3-night stay there for one person during the week from 21st to 27th October 2019.
Article 5 – Contest publication
The official contest announcement is published on the website https://www.pasqua.it/it/home/ and re-published via social networks.
Article 6 – Processing of personal data
Pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, the personal data provided by the winner as Data Subject will be collected for the sole purpose of awarding the prize. The Data Subject has the right to access his or her personal data, as well as to request the rectification, updating, completion or erasure of data that is incorrect, incomplete or has been collected unlawfully.
Article 7 – Withdrawal
The user may autonomously withdraw from the contest by removing all contest mentions, tags and hashtags from the photograph on Instagram.
Such a withdrawal shall imply:
1. The removal of the user from rankings, user pages and statistics.
2. If requested, the removal of all the user’s photographs published by Pasqua.
Furthermore, the participant may also cancel his or her participation during the contest period by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In such cases, the images and all information connected to the user’s Instagram account will be removed from the website and from the Instagram profile of the promoter.
Article 8 – Discretion of Pasqua’s management
It is under the full discretion of the staff and management of Pasqua to report to the controllers of the social media platforms any photographs that impede the proper conduct of the contest for any reason, to establish times and methods for conducting the contest, to enable or to disable access to the site for technical or organizational reasons, and to moderate user interventions in comments and the forum.
Article 9 – Organized voting and exchange of likes
Organized voting or exchanges of likes between users who know each other or who form part of the same team are not allowed in any way. Double registrations and requests to friends and relatives to favour one’s own photographs are not allowed. In the event that any improper exchange of votes or likes or any improper conduct is identified, which aims to artificially improve the chances of winning, the users concerned will be excluded from the contest.
Article 10 – Relevance to the contest topic
With #pasquawineslovesny and #vinitalyinternational, contest participants may report to the promoter any posts or photographs they deem unsuitable or not in line with topic of the contest. Pasqua’s staff reserves the right to judge whether the reported participant shall be subject to elimination from the contest.
2 trips for 1 person each to New York (4 days, 3 nights) with a unit value of Euro 2,500.00 excluding VAT, and of Euro 3,050.00 including VAT, totalling Euro 5,000.00 excluding VAT and Euro 6,100.00 including VAT.
20 cases of Pasqua wine, each composed of 7 bottles as indicated below: 1 bottle of Minutes Rosé Trevenezie IGT with a unit value of Euro 9.85 excluding VAT (Euro 12.02 including VAT), 1 bottle of Cecilia Beretta ComeMe Rosso Veneto IGT with a unit value of Euro 16.40 including VAT (Euro 20.01 including VAT), 1 bottle of Cecilia Beretta Picàie Rosso Veneto IGT with a unit value of Euro 16.40 excluding VAT (Euro 20.01 including VAT), 1 bottle of Famiglia Pasqua Prosecco Treviso DOC Magnum with a unit value of Euro 14.75 excluding VAT (Euro18.00 including VAT), 1 bottle of PassioneSentimento Rosso Veneto IGT with a the unit value of Euro 9.00 excluding VAT (Euro 10.98 including VAT), 1 bottle of Passione Sentimento Bianco Veneto IGT with a unit value of Euro 9.00 excluding VAT (Euro 10.98 including VAT), 1 bottle of Famiglia Pasqua Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG with a unit value of Euro 45.08 excluding VAT (Euro 55.00 including VAT), totalling Euro 1,204.80 excluding VAT and Euro 1470.00 including VAT per case, and a total prize value of Euro 7.409,60 excluding VAT and Euro 9.040.00 including VAT.
SUM TOTAL PRIZE VALUE:
Euro 9.040,00 including VAT, and Euro 7.409,60 excluding VAT.
As a guarantee of the prizes relating to contest, a deposit has been made to the Ministry of Economic Development for an amount equal to 100% of the sum total prize value.
WAIVER OF THE RIGHT TO CLAIM WITHHOLDING TAX:
The organizing company waivers the right to claim withholding tax from the winners, as per Article 30 of Italian Presidential Decree No. 600 of 29/09/73.
OBLIGATIONS & WARRANTIES:
- The server of the website Pasqua.it is located in Italy, at the Arezzo Dedicated Server Farm of the company Aruba S.p.A.
- The prizes relating to the contest will be sent to the winners, to the address indicated during the confirmation of the win via the social media network, within 90 days from the date of validation of the win, with the shipping costs borne by the promoter.
- Unassigned prizes will be donated as per law to the charity TELETHON ONLUS, with registered office in Via Varese, 16b, Rome, Italy, and Fiscal Code 04879781005, under the Provincial Coordination of Verona, and the supervision of Giannantonio Bresciani, Tel. (+39) 346 5041857.
- Participation in this contest implies acceptance of the entirety of the terms and conditions indicated herein.
- Participants’ personal data will be collected in compliance with the Italian Decree 196/03.
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE AS PER ARTICLE 13 OF ITALIAN DECREE 196/2003
Pursuant to the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (the ‘Privacy Code’), the company Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A., with registered office in Via Belvedere, 135 – 37131, Verona (VR), Italy, VAT No. and Fiscal Code 02907550236, as Data Controller of the personal data, declares that the personal data of Data Subjects will be processed by Pasqua Cantine and Vigneti S.p.A. in order to allow participation in the contest indicated herein, and guarantees, in compliance with requirements of law, the proper receipt of the prize. Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A. furthermore declares that, on express consent, the personal data of the Data Subject may be used for the following purposes:
A) Marketing, that is the sending of advertising material, direct sales, market research and commercial communications relating to the brands of Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A., such as, by way of non-exhaustive example, the sending of newsletters, promotions, etc., by the means of e-mail, traditional mail and SMS;
B) Profiling, according to the preferences of the consumer, in order to send personalized advertising information.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data may take place through paper media, IT tools or telematic systems. The provision of the personal data is optional. Failure to provide the personal data, however, may make it impossible for Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A. to fulfil its obligations in relation to the aforementioned contest and to process the data for the aforementioned additional purposes. The data will be processed by qualified persons formally appointed for the processing. For the performance of some of its activities, Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A. makes use of the services of third parties duly appointed for data processing. The full list of appointed data processing officers may be made available to interested parties by contacting the Data Controller, Processor, and the Data Processing Officer for Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A via its legal representative Riccardo Pasqua, with Fiscal Code PSQRCR78S21L781L.
The personal data will be processed in accordance as per law or as indicated to the Data Controller by the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Data Subject may obtain, from the Data Controller, access to his or her personal data, and may request its rectification, erasure or completion. The Data Subject may also object, in whole or in part (e.g. by objecting to the use of the traditional or automated contact methods listed above), to the processing of his or her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
The Data Subject may exercise such rights by writing to: Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A., with registered office in Via Belvedere, 135 - 37131 Verona (VR), Italy.
Verona, 21stMay 2019, Pasqua Cantine e Vigneti S.p.A.